sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

Problemas con la licencia de Producción de Bonita

Esta información fue de utilidad cuando trabajaba con la version 5.X de bonita SP.
Hello,
I'm using the bundled Tomcat from Bonita download page : BOS-5.6.1-Tomcat-6.0.33.zip I succesfully call the REST API from another webapp, but now I want to supervise my changes from the User XP. I configured the server and its config files as explained in this article http://www.bonitasoft.org/blog/tutorial … -http-api/.
Then I deployed the bonita USER XP webapp but when I'm trying to log in, I run into this error :
18 janv. 2012 16:11:21 org.ow2.bonita.services.impl.DefaultCommandService execute GRAVE: exception while executing command org.ow2.bonita.facade.rest.RESTServerAPIInterceptorCommand@49dd63c9: Unexpected Exception arrived in Bonita: License Error 27 18 janv. 2012 16:11:21 org.bonitasoft.console.server.login.ConsoleLoginServletExt consoleLoginOnDomain GRAVE: Auto authentication failed on domain: null java.lang.RuntimeException at org.bonitasoft.console.server.login.ConsoleLoginServlet.consoleLogin(ConsoleLoginServlet.java:216) ...
As it says it is a license problem, I put my license file into the folder "BOS-5.6.1-Tomcat-6.0.33\bonita\server\licenses\", but now I get this slightly different error :
18 janv. 2012 16:40:02 org.ow2.bonita.services.impl.DefaultCommandService execute GRAVE: exception while executing command org.ow2.bonita.facade.rest.RESTServerAPIInterceptorCommand@4ea14b94: Unexpected Exception arrived in Bonita: License Error 42,27 18 janv. 2012 16:40:02 org.bonitasoft.console.server.login.ConsoleLoginServletExt consoleLoginOnDomain GRAVE: Auto authentication failed on domain: null java.lang.RuntimeException at org.bonitasoft.console.server.login.ConsoleLoginServlet.consoleLogin(ConsoleLoginServlet.java:216) ...
My license is a standard SP license.
Do you have any insights about this issue ? I couldn't find anything in the forum or in the internet...
Thank you in advance.
Fred.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I reinstalled the wole thing on a fresh new install on Tomcat 7, and I still had the same error license. I figured out that in fact the problem came from the number of CPUs my machine has (4). It seems that my license have been generated for a 2 CPUs machine, so by forcing my Tomcat to use only 2 cores, everything works fine now.
For information, here is the command I use (Found in the BOS-5.5.1-installation-guide-tomcat-rev1.pdf):
cmd /C start /AFFINITY 3 catalina.bat start

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario